Tuesday 9 August 2011

Back in the swing..

I'm determined to not start another post by mentioning that it's been ages since my last post.. has been a while though eh?

So, since my last post, I've moved from the house that I have been staying at into a lovely little place owned by the friend of a work colleague.  Not only is my new landlady NOT A FUCKING MENTALIST but she lets me bring my bike and is also is happy for me to store it in the dining room.

Can't beat it really

Anyway, I've brought my bike to Sheffield, AND I've also gotten out and ridden the damned thing.

My first ride was a few weeks ago.  I'd planned a short one to start the process of getting my legs moving and ended up doing over 30 miles.  It hurt

Quite a lot

It was still bloody great though.  A warm evening, slowly tiring legs and views going on for ever that took your breath away.

I've decided that I need to really get on.  Whereas FKK racing is going from strength to strength this year, my fitness has been disappearing with equal speed.

So, riding twice a week and getting to the gym, should see me hit Dusk til Dawn with some semblance of being able to hold my own.

Watch this space and I promise to keep you both informed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment