Friday 8 October 2010

Free Falling..

For some reason* I'm really tired this week, I just can't get myself out of bed before 6.30am and that means I don't get time for exercise.

I'm making up by getting a session in after work on friday afternoon, but it's pretty far short of what I would really want to be doing in a week - two sessions.
Never mind, there is always next week and there is one hell of a weekend before then to get myself stuck into..
Saturday is Callums 1st birthday party.. something that has come round so quickly it's kinda scary.. before that we're taking the little man swimming - something he quite clearly adores..


Sunday I'm doing a tandem skydive.. it was a birthday present from Kate, but, being rubbish, I took an age to organise it..








I've always wanted to do one and now, thanks to my fantastic wife, I've got the chance :)
Don't expect stories of me being brave.. I imagine I will be sobbing uncontrollably on the way up and screaming like a girl the whole way down.. still, it'll fill another blog post right? ;)




* it's a 12 month old reason, a 12 month old reason who is teething like mad and as such doesn't seem able to sleep much

No comments:

Post a Comment